We attach particular importance to respect for the privacy of users of our site and to compliance with the legal provisions in force, in this case Regulation No. 2016/679 of May 25, 2018, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD ).
Born To Quilt SARL whose head office is located at 16 rue Mont St jean 21390 Fontangy, France are responsible for processing personal data for the site www.veros-world.com
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect personal data from you when:
• You create an account on our site;
• You make a purchase on our site;
• You subscribe to our newsletters;
• You join one of our loyalty programs;
• You participate in special operations, in particular in contests, product tests, satisfaction surveys, polls or market studies;
• You share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter using the hashtag #verosworld or other hashtags that we offer;
• You contact us, in particular when you call or make a request or a complaint to our Customer Service, when you give your opinion on our products and / or services or when you interact in real time with other visitors;
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We consider that all information that can identify you directly or indirectly is "personal data". We are mainly likely to collect the following personal data:
• Data relating to your identity, in particular your title, your name, your first names, your postal address, your telephone numbers, your e-mail address, your usernames and passwords, your date of birth or your age;
• Data relating to the monitoring of our commercial relationship, in particular your order number, your activity on the Internet, the history of your purchases, your requests or your correspondence with our Customer Service, your preferences and interests or information relating to the 'one of our loyalty programs;
• Data relating to your social media accounts (username, caption, location, etc.), uploads and posts when you download content or use the hashtag #verosworld or #borntoquilt or other hashtags that we offer on some social networks;
• Content data (photographs, videos, reviews, comments, etc.);
WHY IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We collect your personal data for some or all of the following main purposes:
• Securing access to our Site
• Site administration and improvement of the quality of service. These treatments are necessary for the purposes of the aforementioned legitimate interest
• Management of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, after-sales service, etc.). This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
• Social interaction. This processing is carried out subject to your consent;
• Where applicable, prevention and detection of fraud, prevention, management and follow-up of unpaid debts, infringements observed at points of sale and disputes. These treatments are necessary for the purposes of the aforementioned legitimate interest;
• Management of your requests (sample, advice, promotional operation, complaints, right of access, rectification, opposition, etc.). These treatments are carried out subject to your consent or necessary for the purposes of the aforementioned legitimate interests.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We never sell, rent or give your personal data to other companies for the purposes of commercial prospecting.
They may also be transmitted to service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability who act on our behalf and according to our instructions, in particular to provide you with services (processing and shipping of orders, secure payment, customer service management, realization of 'technical maintenance and development, management of opinions on our products and services, personalization of content, audience analysis, management of digital campaigns, etc.). We only allow these providers to use your personal data to the extent that this is necessary to render services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we make every effort to ensure that your personal data is protected at all times. .
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Véro's World implements appropriate technical and organizational measures, having regard to the nature of the data and the risks that their processing entails, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
These measures may, in particular, include practices such as limited access to data by staff of services authorized to access it by virtue of their functions, contractual guarantees in the event of the use of an external service provider, regular reviews of our practices and policies. respect for privacy and / or physical and / or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, backup copies, antivirus software, firewalls, etc.).
WHAT IS OUR COOKIES POLICY?
When consulting our veros-world.com site, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet. Cookies are used to improve the services provided to you. Some are strictly necessary for the operation of the site, others are used to improve its performance and your user experience.
This page allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to use current tools to configure them.
Strictly necessary cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
memorize the contents of your basket
memorize the progress of your order
Functional cookies are used to:
store your connection data
secure your connection to the site
maintain the graphic consistency of the site
Analytical cookies help improve site performance by reducing the loading times of the pages visited, and making the user experience more pleasant.
HOW IS THE CONTENT THAT YOU SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGED BY USING THE HASHTAGS WE OFFER?
You can choose to use the hashtags we offer to tag your content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Twitter.
By using these hashtags, you acknowledge and consent that your content may appear on our site and be used to link to our products or services.
We remind you that the information you make public on social networks can be viewed, used and saved by other people around the world, and in particular in countries that do not have legislation guaranteeing adequate protection of your personal information, as defined in your country of residence.
We also draw your attention to the fact that when you submit content using one of our hashtags, your use of social networks is exclusively governed by the terms and conditions of those social networks. We invite you to read it and refer to it regularly.
If you no longer want any of your content to appear on our site, please remove it from the social network or stop using one of our hashtags.
HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT?
• Prospects / customers data are kept, unless you object or request deletion, for a period of three years from their collection or from the last contact or from the end of the commercial relationship. At the end of this three-year period, we may contact you again to find out if you wish to continue to receive commercial solicitations. In the absence of a positive and explicit response from you, the data concerning you will be deleted or archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
• Bank data is collected by our payment providers Pay & Plug and Alma.
• Data relating to identity documents are kept for one year in the event of exercise of the right of access, rectification, limitation, deletion or portability and three years in the event of exercise of the right of opposition.
• Data making it possible to establish proof of a right or a contract, or kept for compliance with a legal obligation, are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
• Financial data (payments, reimbursements) are kept for the period required by applicable accounting and tax laws.
• Data relating to orders are kept for 5 years from the date of the order.
• Invoices are kept for a period of 10 years.
• The writings recording the conclusion of a contract for a good whose price is greater than 120 euros are kept for 10 years under the conditions of Article L.213-1 of the Consumer Code.
You can request the deletion of this data at any time, except for data whose retention is required by law in accounting and tax matters.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you provide us with your e-mail address, telephone number or postal address, you may receive periodic letters, calls or messages from us about our products, services or upcoming events. You can unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time by contacting us at the address below or by following the "Unsubscribe" link in each of our emails. You can also change your preferences at any time in your account. If you do not wish to be the subject of commercial prospecting by telephone, we remind you in application of article L. 121-34 of the Consumer Code that you can register for free on a list of opposition to telephone canvassing. .
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and portability information concerning you as well as the right to oppose and limit processing - except for data whose storage is necessary with regard to accounting and tax rules as explained in point 9. You can withdraw your consent at any time in your customer area "My Account" under "Confidentiality" you will have the choice to modify the subscriptions and uses made with your data . You can also formulate guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death. To exercise these rights, you must send us a request accompanied by a copy of your identity document bearing your signature:
• By email by contacting Customer Service at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By post to the following address:
BTQ SARL Véro’s World
16 rue Mont St Jean
21390 Fontangy, France
• By phone on +33 3 80 64 04 86
We will inform you of the measures taken following your request as soon as possible and in any event within one month of receipt thereof. However, we reserve the right not to act on manifestly unfounded or excessive requests.
We inform you that if your data is deleted or its processing is limited, we may no longer be able to fulfill our obligations to you.
In accordance with applicable regulations, you can also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority responsible for data protection or institute legal proceedings if your data is misused.